Become The Ultimate Value For Clients & YOU
Join this EXCLUSIVE program with Master Coaches Chuck Bauer and Jackie Meyer and up to 18 Qualified CPAs from all over the world. Collaborate and learn proven techniques to improve efficiencies and the possibility of increasing gross revenue by 35% or more in one month!
Starting in May 2019 and concluding in October 2019
Date & Time TBD
18 Sessions, 50 Minutes Each
900 Total Minutes of Interactive Course Material and Execution!
Enroll Early and Save $1000!
Complete your enrollment before March 1st and pay only $6200 for this 18 week program. Prices increase to $7200 if you don’t act now!
Enrollment Open to only QUALIFIED CPAs / EAs / LICENSED TAX PROFESSIONALS.
Topics Cover a Variety of Real CPA Challenges Including:
- Having Structured Days & Weeks for ALL Staff
- Priorization System & Communication Protocol
- Utilizing Deadlines both Internally & Externally
- Onboarding Guidelines for New Staff & Clients
- Advanced Outlook & Google Mail Tactical Approaches
- Top Firm Staff Interviewing Tactics
- Best Ever KPI Formula
- Best Practices in LEADERSHIP
- Utilizing a Cloud for Both Int. & Ext. Communication
- Marketing Yourself SHAMELESSLY to Prospects
- #1 CPA/EA Prospect Referral Tactic
- Utilization of Video & Screencasting for Int. & Ext. Uses
- Value Pricing Templates & Niche Analysis
- Firm Revenue & Client Analysis For A+ Clients
- Converting Existing Clients To Monthly Packages
- Engagement Letters, Tax Workflows, & Client Communications
- Real Life Challenges & Business Solutions
- Insider Tips that Made Jackie 40 Under 40 from CPA Advisor
Each of the weekly sessions will feature a specific topic that will be trained upon for 25 Minutes. The back end 25 minutes will be devoted to teaching you how to implement the procedures. Student emergencies will be addressed outside of session via the Bauer Cloud.
This MasterMind Group Features:
- Six-Month Group Training Program
- Cutting-Edge Tactics & Real-Life Examples
- Sessions Held On First Three Weeks Of Each Month
- Same Day & Time Throughout The Six Months
- 100% Customized To Your CPA/Accounting Industry!
- Specific Homework Given & Monitored Between Sessions
- Sessions Coached by Chuck Bauer and Jackie Meyer
- 18 :50 Minute Real-Time HD Recorded Sessions
- 900 Total Minutes Of Training Time
- Download & Watch Recordings Whenever & Wherever!
- Completely Secure Sessions Password Protected
- Open to ALL Qualified CPAs / EAs / LICENSED TAX PROFESSIONALS
Owner, Sarah Berry, CPA, PLLC
Learn About Your Coaches
About Chuck Bauer
President and Founder of Chuck Bauer Sales & Business Training
In the mid-Eighties and Nineties, Chuck Bauer excelled as a sales professional, training and sales advisory expert, professional development speaker, and Vice President of sales for a merger and acquisition company. Responding to increasing requests from clients and associates, Chuck left his position at the merger and acquisition company to devote all of his considerable energy, experience, and passion to his life’s purpose: increasing the sales figures for every one of his clients, be they individuals, small businesses, or large corporations.
During the past three decades, Chuck Bauer has personally coached over 50 C-Level Executives and thousands of individual business owners, salespeople, and companies.
Starting in 2012, Chuck has worked with approximately ninety CPAs and accountants in individual coaching and sixteen PASBA MasterMind groups. He has also been their keynote speaker twice for PASBA conferences, which has never happened before in the history of PASBA. Through his analytical expertise of industry needs and constant in-field learning of new sales, business, and time efficiencies, he is able to help his CPA and accounting clients grow their businesses, make more money, and take more quality time off.
State: Proud Participant: ProTax Customer
Council for Intuit Inc., 2016-2017
Certified Public Accountant
in the state of Texas (#94301)
Member of American Institute of CPAs
and Texas Institute of CPAs
Now Adopt Inc Board Member
GRACE Grapevine Auction Committee Volunteer
Former Chamber of Commerce Finance
About Jackie Meyer, CPA, CTC, MSA
President and Founder of Meyer Tax Consulting LLC
Jackie Meyer’s team works with a select number of executives, investors, entrepreneurs, and business owners throughout the year on all-inclusive strategy focused tax and accounting packages. With her team working completely virtual across the state of Texas, the firm stays on the cutting edge of technology working closely with industry leaders on innovative products and offerings.
Jackie began her career at Countrywide while obtaining a BS in Finance at UT Arlington. After realizing a zeal for taxes, she began working at Deloitte Tax while pursuing a MSA at Southern Methodist University. Her drive to combine technology with unparalleled client service came to light at age 27 as one of the youngest sole female CPA firm owners in DFW.
Wanting to harvest drive and opportunity for others, she works with local nonprofits, like GRACE and the Southlake Public Library, to mentor those less fortunate in their education, career, and business ventures. Jackie also has a toddler, Alexandra, and loving husband, Mark, with whom she attends Gateway church and explores other cultures and the world.
She also has a passion for education in her industry and the public. She has been a top-rated speaker and best practice consultant to accounting firms nationwide since 2010. Jackie is a proud participant of the prestigious Intuit Tax Council for the 2016-2017 year, while also working closely with Intuit on product development, guest speaking, and articles.
Specialties include concierge CPA services for executives, advanced tax planning as a Certified Tax Coach, entity selection, family wealth planning, IRS representation, and Multi-State investments. Going green with latest technologies and a paperless office, her clients range from Dallas locals to international remote businesses.