Assess A Candidate or Employee’s Motivation
Chuck Bauer’s Sales Coaching Assessment Program enables his clients to learn as much as possible about the candidate before the sales position is offered. The client will understand the temperament and behavior patterns of each candidate and how they apply to their potential job performance.
The McQuaig® Word Survey is a self-assessment tool where each candidate reveals what he or she wants others to think of them, and how they really are. It reveals what motivates them as well as providing strategies for managing and helping them develop. By identifying their inner drives and how they learn, the manager can determine what management style will be the most effective to inspire their best performance.
The McQuaig® Word Survey Includes:
- A Visual Picture of Natural Temperament/Behavior and Recent Changes
- Detailed Interpretation Report
- Comprehensive Understanding of Assets, Development Areas, and Adjustments
- Summary Of Likely Behavior in a Leadership Role
- Summary Of Behavior in Persuasive Situations
- Behavior-based Interviewing Questions
- Basic Predictions of On-The-Job Behaviors