One-On-One Sales Training With Alex Caragiannides
Learn successful sales strategies and time-saving tools that will show you how to close more sales and make more money. In this six-month program, Sales Coach Alex Caragiannides personalizes each one-on-one session to maximize your results. Your dedication and commitment will help open the doors to the exclusive 3% of top-producing sales professionals to which the other 97% aspire. With Alex’s assistance, you’ll learn to apply successful strategies for working smarter, making more money, in less time!
This is the sales training program your competition doesn’t want you to use!
These sales training sessions are highly-exclusive! By limiting his coaching commitments to a only a few clients, Coach Alex can ensure that you will receive his full attention and dedication to your success. For every sales training client, Alex conducts a two-stage interview process with applicants to deem their suitability for the program prior to acceptance into the program.
Sessions Are HD-Recorded
For 24/7/365 Forever Playback!
Imagine… a Video Library of Your Sales Training Sessions—Included!
Utilizing the latest in technology, Chuck Bauer Sales Training & Business Consulting delivers! Each session with Coach Alex Caragiannides is performed via the WebEx platform! You get to see Alex as he works with you LIVE. View ongoing session notes, Alex’s desktop, and his PowerPoint slides, and get a bird’s-eye view of his Outlook and all his efficiency and tactical approaches done in real time. All you need to do is bring your tenacity, discipline, and desire to implement advanced sales strategies.
This Sales Training Program Includes:
- Six-Month Training Program
- 100% Customized To YOU, Your Industry & Your Specific Challenges!
- Sessions via the HD WebEx Platform—Video & Audio Recorded
- 18 :50 Minute HD Recorded Sessions—3 Sessions Per Month
- Download Recordings To OWN All 18 Sessions!
- 900 Minutes Of Training Time—Viewable Whenever & Wherever!
- Specific Homework Given & Monitored Between Sessions
- Completely Secure Password-Protected Sessions
- Real-Time Training—with Real-Life Sales Examples
- Session Day & Time Remain The Same Throughout The Six Months
- Access to Special 24/7 Sales Help Desk Hotline
- Assigned Project Manager—Instant Assistance on Projects!
- Sessions are ONLY with Coach Alex Caragiannides
Additionally Benefit From:
- Sales Personality Assessment (A $495 Value!)
- 100 Special Chuck Bauer Positive First Impression Books (An $80 Value!)
- Daily Monitoring: Revenue-Producing Sales Activities
- 24/7/365 Emergency Access to Alex
- Establish a 24/7/365 Sales Infrastructure That Works When You Don’t
- Become SYSTEMATIZED & AUTOMATED!
- Be Professionally Distinctive
- Work Smarter, Make More Money, and Take More Time Off!
Including Immediate Access To:
Your Investment In This Program:
Once Funding Has Been Received, Your Onboarding Process Includes:
- A Welcome-to-the-Program Call from Lisa Cox of CB Sales Training
- Inclusion In Our Cloud With The Other Members Of The Group
- Initial Training Videos On Getting Started FAST
- Sales Training Course Guidelines
- 18 Outlook Sessions Sent Via OL Calendar Invite
- Certificate Of Course Completion At The End Of The Program
- …And Much, Much More!