Here’s What Happened…
Olga Mavrody is a CPA from Los Gatos, California, who specializes in Bookkeeping, Tax, Accounting, and Business Consulting. She focuses on guiding growing real estate investors and business owners and in increasing their profits and helps high-earning individual clients optimize stock compensation portfolios and financial goals.
She had been contemplating improvements but didn’t have the confidence and specific strategies to put them in action…
Then she joined The Concierge CPA program with master coaches Chuck Bauer and Jackie Meyer. Her sessions with Chuck and Jackie jump-started the launch of all the improvements she wanted with immediate results!
In the six months of taking her first course, Olga achieved:
- Signed Up Higher-Paying Prospective Clients
- Streamlined Programs by Packaging Services & Communicating Values
- Upgraded Current Clients to a Higher Level of Service
- Learned to Say “No” to Prospects & Clients
- Increased Discipline & Prompt Implementation of Material
- Referrals Increased from New Tax Planning Role & Effective Follow-Up Techniques
- Improvement in Prospect Conversations Through New Communication Approaches
- Additional Days Off & Fewer Work Hours During The Week
Including an AMAZING…
Fee Increase Through Price-Approach Initiatives!
Olga found her current approaches at work weren’t cutting it. Through the best practices taught in The Concierge CPA program, she was able to make more money, take more time off, and have better clients.
Learn more about the program Olga used…
Download This Case Study
Like to save your inspiration? Grab your digital copy of this amazing story to keep you or your associates on track to success!Click Here to Download
(Adobe Acrobat is Required.)