Who Needs Yet Another Book on Sales?
No one, if it’s just another book!
The landscape is littered with literally thousands of sales training books, tapes, manuals, and websites that purport to teach better selling. These publications and programs do a lot of things—educate, enunciate, and entertain… everything except the things they need to do: help salespeople, sales managers, and entrepreneurs close more sales and make more money.
That’s why this book is necessary.
Sales Mastery is not a guru guide penned by someone who knows only theory, nor was it written by a person who hasn’t been on a sales call in years, if not decades. Sales Mastery is from someone in the field right now who provides practical, proven techniques and strategies to help anyone earning a living in sales close the deal.
This book offers advice, tools and tips that work in today’s ultra-competitive and unforgiving marketplace—advice that is frankly not offered anywhere else—to salespeople, sales managers, and corporate leaders who are ultimately responsible for achieving company sales figures.
What’s Inside Sales Mastery?
Sales Mastery is not a guru guide penned by someone who knows only theory or who hasn’t been on a sales call in years, if not decades. Sales Mastery provides the wisdom and insight of an expert who is experiencing significant success in the field right now.
Designed to be an ultra-practical, easily digested, and battle-tested guide to closing more sales to the mutual benefit of salespeople and customers, the book offers easily replicable marketing and sales tools, techniques, and tips in such areas as:
- Sales Distinctiveness: How to set yourself apart from the homogenized “me-too” pack as your customer’s authentic success partner.
- Success Traits: How to identify, grow, and hone those basic personality traits and habits that are important for anyone but absolutely crucial for salespeople.
- Communications and Presentation Mastery: Dispensing with the usual fluff and filler offered on these subjects, Chuck provides incisive information and assistance on effective communications that will help you attract sales like you never thought possible.
- Becoming a SalesS.T.U.D.: Chuck explains the Top Six Sales Skills and how they help you navigate today’s choppy business and economic waters.
- Closing Mastery: Forget the old formulas and tricks—successfully closing the deal is part art and part science, but all based on sound principles and processes that Chuck lays out in a simple, orderly manner.
Who needs another book on sales? No one, if it’s just another book. But everyone who wants to succeed at the exciting, rewarding, and sometimes frightening world of sales needs THIS book.
President, Independent Bank
About Chuck Bauer & Wiley Publishing
Wiley Publishing has a longstanding commitment to providing quality, up-to-date information to its readers. Their marketing department is constantly on the lookout for experts in various fields who can bring readers information that can be used right now. That is why they commissioned well-known speaker, writer, and sales coach Chuck Bauer to write a book on sales techniques and tactics tested and proven every day by salespeople, sales managers, and business owners. Chuck Bauer’s Sales Mastery is available nationwide in hard copy and electronic files. Wiley has lived up to its promise to publish cutting-edge teachings from the industry’s best by seeking out Chuck Bauer and publishing Sales Mastery!
Get Your Copy of Sales Mastery Today!