One of the most powerful statements that Chinese philosopher Confucius ever made as it relates to YOUR presentations was the following:
“I hear, and I forget; I see, and I remember; I do, and I understand.”
As you can see in the graphic below, the C.B.S is displayed as a stoplight, with red, yellow, and green sections. This color-coordination represents the tactics you are using and lets you quickly identify progress and professionalism—or lack thereof.
- Understand the psychology behind the CBS. Green means you are at the HIGHEST level of believability. Red means STOP that activity!
- Implement the C.B.S. tactics in all presentations, all face-to-face encounters, over the phone, in webinars, over video, Skype, etc.
- Print out this high-resolution graphic and place it in a visible place in your office.
- The high-resolution version can be loaded on Facebook as a photo.
- Sales managers—forward to your sales teams.
- Forward this page to all salespeople you know–they will gain an advance in their sales!
- Remember chuckbauer.com/cbs for latest version.