Many of us at the time of closing a sale or asking for the order have a difficult time finding what to say. The following is a list of questions and statements that will assist you in getting the application and order complete and will help you close more sales.
One of the challenges that we have as salespeople is that we never take a moment in the sale process to stop and listen to the client. When you’re done giving your pitch and your prospect is close to closing the sale, the best thing you can do is ask one these following questions and really listen to what your client or prospect has to say. Their response will give you all the clues you need to determine where you stand in the sale process and how they can best be treated to guide them to closing the sale.
Questions to Ask When Closing A Sale
- Do you see any reason not to get started now?
- Let’s complete the paperwork. How do you spell your last name?
- Can you see where this will work for you?
- Is now a good time to start getting value from _______?
- Is now a good time to start building a financial wall around your family?
- Do you see any reason to delay having better _________?
- Is what you’re doing now going to take you where you want to go?
- All wealthy people have this in common: they make decisions and take action.
- How many times have you let opportunity pass you by? Isn’t it time you changed that?
- Does this make sense?
- Can you see the potential here?
- Do you see an opportunity to ____________?
- Would you like to know what it takes to get started?
- Based on what you’ve seen, may we get started?
- Do you know a few people who would like to have better __________?
Post these closing questions and statements in your office and near your phones so you may have access to them at all times. You will soon find that you are closing more sales, working smarter, earning more, and taking more quality time off![ssba_hide]