Understanding Potential Job Performance
The Job Survey accurately measures the candidate’s understanding of the position. In addition, it provides a list of targeted, job-specific interviewing and reference-checking questions to elicit relevant information from the candidate and whether they are in the top 30% of talent or potential to sell your product or service.
Chuck Bauer’s McQuaig® Certified Assessment Program of Sales / Staff Personnel enables the client to select the right person for a sales position, by defining what elements are required to be the “right” person. Through the use of reliable questions and answers about the job specifics and about the work environment from the most effective members of the client’s sales team, Chuck determines the behavior patterns and temperament needed to be a success in the client’s sales department. Independent research shows that the soft skills, such as temperament and attitudes, rather than hard skills like education, lead to success. Sales Coach Chuck Bauer knows what skills it takes to be a successful salesperson!
The McQuaig® Job Performance Survey Includes:
- A Graphic of the Specified Temperament/Behavior Pattern For This Position
- Overview of Expectations, Behavioral Factors, and Screening Tips
- Leadership, Motivation, Team Building, and Problem-Solving Behaviors
- Summary of The Behavioral Requirements For The Position
- Interviewing Questions For Specific Position
- Questions To Elicit Responses Describing Past Behaviors
- Reference Checking Questions For The Position